Every wedding is as unique as we are. That’s why we make sure our design matches your personality and tastes. We offer three different packages that are customized for each event.
Complete Event Design
Our complete design package offers our clients the ultimate in personalized service. This package is designed for the client who wants a truly custom wedding that reflects their own unique style and tastes, yet desires the most stress-free planning experience possible. In addition to including a design concept that is woven through every aspect of your event, this package encompasses all wedding stages from the announcement of your engagement, to a day-after-brunch and everything in between. Includes month of coordination.
Partial Event Design
Our partial design package is designed for the client who does not wish to take on the details of the planning process. We will aid the client in designing their ideal theme and color scheme then select vendors with proven track records to make your event a success. Includes Month of Coordination
Month of Coordination
Our coordination package is perfect for the couple that would like to take on the wedding planning themselves but don’t want to be bogged down by the day of details. Our services include
- Up to two hours of face-to-face planning meetings, plus unlimited phone and e-mail communication during the month leading up to your wedding
- Complete walk-through of ceremony and reception sites at least two weeks prior to wedding date
- Thorough review of vendor details
- We will confirm all contract details and arrival times over the phone one week and one day prior to your wedding
- We will instruct vendors to first contact us instead of you with any questions or concerns during the week prior to your wedding
- Ceremony and reception set-up and decorating
- Serve as point of contact for venue staff and all vendors; we will be the first to arrive and the last to leave
- Set up all ceremony items including programs, unity candles, aisle runners, etc.
- Set up all reception items including seating cards, place cards, gifts table and card box, wedding favors, etc.
- Ceremony and reception coordination
- Keep bridal party and vendors to your previously established time line
- Distribute flowers, bouquets, and pin corsages and boutonnières
- Assist guests and answer questions as needed
- Distribute remaining vendor balances and tips on bride and groom’s behalf at the end of the night
- Resolve any ceremony- or reception-related problems that arise
- After-event clean up
- Secure all gifts with caretaker of your choice.
In addition to our standard services we offer consultation services for:
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Bridal Showers
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bridesmaids Luncheons
- Honeymoon Preparations
- and Engagement Parties
Contact us today to discuss your event in detail!